“Come and Join Us”– We need the entire Creekside body because each one of you play an important role in the 80,000 Reasons effort! From prayer warriors and business people to decorators and encouragers, we all have a mission!
With facilities planning and the 80,000 Reasons effort is well underway, things are getting exciting and are getting REAL as we’ve been able to start making interior decoration selections for our new building. The teams are working hard and praying hard to select what God inspires them to choose so our church will reflect the light of Christ to our Creekside family and surrounding community where everyone can come to love God, love people, and serve Him together.
• Civil Drawings will be submitted to Saint Johns County on August 3, 2018
• The Building Plans are 100% completed. We anticipate submitting the plans to the county late August or early September
“Shout Outs” for August:
Please take a moment and thank the following individuals for their support and valuable input in this process:
• Reason #33: Emily Good is the only female member of the “Core Building Team” and has provided a much needed female perspective. She has also been the go to person for the entire children’s area.
• Reason #34: Stephen Corp has been our local expert on everything “Worship”. He’s provided valuable insight on the audio/visual, baptistry, space layout of the Worship area, and more.
• Reason #35: Bob Weatherford has gone the extra mile to ensure the overall safety and security side of things is right where they need to be.
• Reason #36: Joann Weatherford is our 80,000 Reasons Prayer Warrior. Joann has been praying over every aspect of this project. From our church family and the community, to the folks that will be working on the building and all of the processes that are involved, she’s covered them all in fervent prayer.
Please continue praying that we will meet our church-wide financial commitments and that each individual/family will stay focused to reach their personal giving commitment! So far our church family has given over $745,000 towards the $3,000,000 commitment. Keep it up Creekside!
2020 Vision Renderings