“Come and Join Us”– We need the entire Creekside body because each one of you play an important role in the 80,000 Reasons effort! From prayer warriors and business people to decorators and encouragers, we all have a mission!
We’re very excited about the progress that has been made with the project. For a small amount of time, we’re in a phase where we’re waiting for many different parts of the pre-construction to be approved. Once that happens… The dirt will begin turning.
• JEA is approved
• We have contracted with Ecological Consulting Solutions for Tortoise Removal
• Civil Plans are on the second round of comments. We submitted our responses to the county and the engineer, Tri-3 is hopeful for full approval within the next two weeks
• Building plans are under review
• Loan Closing documents are ready for execution and pending the finalized permits and Collage GC contract
“Shout Out” for December:
Please take a moment and thank the following individuals for their support and valuable input in this process:
• Our Safety Team Leaders: As the 80,000 Reason groundbreaking takes place and our new Worship Center begins taking shape, it’s time to think about the opportunities our church body will have to serve in our new building. There are many great ministries at Creekside that would love to have you join their team. This month we’re spotlighting our Safety Team led by Jason Hamm and Bob Weatherford. They are the eyes and ears of Creekside providing a safe environment when Worship Service, classes and event are happening. Thank you to our Safety Team and all its members. Are you ready to get plugged into a ministry? We’re ready for you!
Please continue praying that we will meet our church-wide financial commitments and that each individual/family will stay focused to reach their personal giving commitment! So far our church family has given over $877,000 towards the $3,000,000 commitment. Keep it up Creekside!
2020 Vision Renderings