“Come and Join Us”– We need the entire Creekside body because each one of you play an important role in the 80,000 Reasons effort! From prayer warriors and business people to decorators and encouragers, we all have a mission!
These tasks are taking place currently:
• The project is on schedule with an anticipated completion date of July-August of 2020
• The site is completely shaped with the ponds dug and the building pad complete
• The corners of the new building are set and a slab will be formed over the next two weeks
• The construction site will be very busy from this point forward with lots of workers from different trades on site
• The next Ministry To Construction Event is on Tuesday, June 11th from 9:00am-9:30 am. Everyone is welcome to join us as we serve coffee and donuts to the construction workers
Please continue praying that we will meet our church-wide financial commitments and that each individual/family will stay focused to reach their personal giving commitment! So far our church family has given over $1,281,458.48 towards the $3,000,000 commitment. Keep it up Creekside!