Welcome to the Creekside Christian Church Announcements page! The sole purpose of this page is to let you know about all last minute changes impacting Creekside events and to publish announcements so that you are well informed about events. Please check here often! If you’re interested in a particular ministry, our Connect Page is the place to go, and for Creekside events, please visit the Events Page.
Golf Fundraiser for Missions
Our Brazil Mission Trip Team is sponsoring a “Par for Missions” Golf Scramble Fundraiser at St. Johns Golf and Country Club on Tuesday, April 16th at 1:00 pm. Everyone is welcome. The cost is $100/each and includes a t-shirt, golf, cart, unlimited range balls, hole prizes, team awards, other contests & challenges, awards ceremony, and dinner. Registration is now open online!
It’s happening Creekside Friends and Family. Construction on our new Worship Center is starting! Your safety is our #1 priority so please follow the guidelines below when visiting the church.
• Please do not enter the construction site. Visits are allowed by appointment only.
• Large, heavy equipment will be on the church site for the next 12 to 14 months.
• Slow down and pay special attention coming in and out of the church site.
• Look out for construction stakes along the roadside and say clear of them.
• All current parking areas are open and available.
• Use caution when driving in the lane closest to the church because this lane goes into the construction area. From now until the building is completed, it will be safest for drop-offs and pick-ups to be done in the parking lot area versus using the lane closest to the building.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brian Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (904)501-1956. Stay tuned for more details regarding site visits.
CREEKSIDE CAMP 2019:
Creekside’s Summer Camp Program back! We’ll have two awesome weeks of camp beginning on May 28th. All children and youth grades kindergarten-8th grade are invited to attend. During this amazing two weeks of on-campus summer camp, each day will be packed with field trips, friends, fun, and so much more! Don’t miss it! LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOT AVAILABLE. Please contact Jamie Halstead with questions.
Camp Registration Steps:
- Complete online registration
- For each child registered, print and fill out the Medical Authorization Form then have it notarized
- For each child registered, print and fill out the Field Trip Permission Form
- Go over camp rules and guidelines with child(ren) attending camp
- Bring “notarized” Medical Authorization Form and Field Trip Permission Form to camp with you on the first day or bring to the church prior to the first day of camp
IMPORTANT – No VBS in 2019:
Now that we have turned the calendar to 2019, we recognize that many of our Creekside families are ready to begin making summer plans. We wanted to let you know that we are NOT having Vacation Bible School this summer! Very soon the construction of our new Worship Center will begin which means there will be lots of heavy machinery onsite along with adjustments to our parking areas. Our #1 priority is to keep our Creekside family and community safe during this transition and making a few event adjustments will help with that mission. Please stay tuned to our Facebook page and the website for many other great activities we have planned for your children this summer including our onsite summer camp and overnight camp North Florida Christian Camp. Please contact Emily Good with questions.
Unity Festival Volunteers Needed:
Creekside’s 1st Annual Unity Festival event hosted by the Embrace Unity Ministry is happening on Saturday, June 1st from 4:00-6:00 pm at the church. This is the first of what we hope will become an annual event for the Creekside body to enjoy. The objective of the festival is to show the inclusive love of Christ; transcending humanity and seeing each other as God sees us. We are all one regardless of our race, gender, age, abilities, generation, status, and life experience. We all have special God-given gifts and volunteering to help with this event would be a great way to put those gifts to work. Come and be a part of this amazing team! Please contact Aimee Rafael with questions.