Welcome to the Creekside Christian Church Announcements page! The sole purpose of this page is to let you know about all last-minute changes impacting Creekside events and to publish announcements so that you are well informed about events. Please check here often! If you’re interested in a particular ministry, our Connect Page is the place to go, and for Creekside events, please visit the Events Page.
FALL FUN EVENT:
Are you ready to celebrate Fall? Bring your family and join us for our Fall Fun Event on Wednesday, October 30th from 5:00-6:15 pm at the church. There will be a ton of fun activities for the entire family to enjoy including bounce houses, crafts, games, photo booth, trunk or treating and more. Dinner on the Breezeway is also happening with hot dogs/turkey dogs/vegan dogs, complete with toppings. Make plans to stay for Worship Service and programming at 6:30 pm. Don’t forget to invite your friends and neighbors.
LIFE GROUP TAILGATE:
Grab your lawn chairs, get dressed up in your favorite team attire and join us for our annual Life Group Tailgate on Saturday, November 2nd from 6:00-8:00 pm in the church parking lot. Don’t forget to bring a tailgate food item to share with others. This church-wide event is open to everyone so you can experience what it’s like to be in a Life Group. Please email email@example.com with questions.
QUARTERLY LEADER MEETING:
Our next Quarterly Leader Meeting is on Sunday, November 17th from 12:30-2:30 pm in Building A. All Ministry Leaders should make plans to attend. Please let us know you’re coming by clicking the “Sign-Up” button below.
It’s happening Creekside Friends and Family. Construction on our new Worship Center is starting! Your safety is our #1 priority so please follow the guidelines below when visiting the church.
• Please do not enter the construction site. Visits are allowed by appointment only.
• Large, heavy equipment will be on the church site until the end of 2020.
• Slow down and pay special attention coming in and out of the church site.
• Look out for construction stakes along the roadside and say clear of them.
• All current parking areas are open and available.
• Use caution when driving in the lane closest to the church because this lane goes into the construction area. From now until the building is completed, it will be safest for drop-offs and pick-ups to be done in the parking lot area versus using the lane closest to the building.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brian Paul. Stay tuned for more details regarding site visits.