Welcome to the Creekside Christian Church Announcements page! The sole purpose of this page is to let you know about all last-minute changes impacting Creekside events and to publish announcements so that you are well informed about events. Please check here often! If you’re interested in a particular ministry, our Connect Page is the place to go, and for Creekside events, please visit the Events Page.
SERVICE TIMES SURVEY:
Have you heard the news? On July 5th, we’re moving to two service times – 9:30 & 11:00 am. Will you please take two minutes to communicate with us which service you plan on attending by completing our survey? Your feedback is VERY important to us!
OUR SERVICE TIMES ARE CHANGING:
Starting on Sunday, July 5th, we’ll have two Worship Services AND new services times. Our service times will be 9:30 am and 11:00 am. Children’s Ministry classes will meet at 11:00 am and Middle School at 9:30 am. These service times will remain when we move into the new Worship Center in August.
UNITY PRAYER SERVICE:
There is no time like the present to join as a church family and pour our hearts out to God! Prayer starts with the House of God and we are gathering on Wednesday evenings in June at 6:30 pm to unite in prayer. We will let the scriptures penetrate our hearts during this powerful time of guided prayer, silent prayer and connection time. BE THE CHURCH as we impact our families, our church, our community and the world! Won’t you come and pray with us? No pre-registration required.
Construction on our new Worship Center is happening! Your safety is our #1 priority so please follow the guidelines below when visiting the church.
• Please do not enter the construction site. Visits are allowed by appointment only.
• Large, heavy equipment will be on the church site until the end of 2020.
• Slow down and pay special attention coming in and out of the church site.
• Look out for construction stakes along the roadside and say clear of them.
• All current parking areas are open and available.
• Use caution when driving in the lane closest to the church because this lane goes into the construction area. From now until the building is completed, it will be safest for drop-offs and pick-ups to be done in the parking lot area versus using the lane closest to the building.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brian Paul. Stay tuned for more details regarding site visits.