Welcome to the Creekside Christian Church Announcements page! The sole purpose of this page is to let you know about all last-minute changes impacting Creekside events and to publish announcements so that you are well informed about events. Please check here often! If you’re interested in a particular ministry, our Connect Page is the place to go, and for Creekside events, please visit the Events Page.
BUILDING TOURS: Come & check-out the new Worship Center! On February 16/19 and 23/26, you’re invited to tour the new Worship Center following any of our Worship Services. See firsthand, all the progress being made and share in the excitement of everything that is coming in just a few short months.
GIVING WEDNESDAY: We have two great “Giving Wednesday” opportunities for you on February 26th.
The blood mobile will be in the church parking lot from 4:00-6:00 pm. Give the precious gift of life and impact the community by signing up to donate blood.
Bring items to the church to donate to St. Francis House & Port in the Storm in St. Augustine.
• IMPORTANT: We are ONLY collecting items on one day – February 26th and then delivering them on February 27th.
• Items we’re collecting: Women’s underwear (4-6), men’s Underwear (M-L), daytime cold medicine, ibuprofen, first aid supplies, ponchos, socks, beanie hats, sweatshirts & hoodies, socks, bike locks, sugar, coffee, coffee creamer and kosher salt.
CBM MISSION TRIP T-SHIRT FUNDRAISER: Our CBM Mission Trip will be selling t-shirts on February 23rd and 26th to raise money for the upcoming mission trip. The money will be used to purchase medicine to take with them and distribute during their trip in the Amazon. The cost is $20/each. Stop by the Missions Table after Worship Service to get your shirt on one of these days. Quantities are LIMITED!
It’s happening Creekside Friends and Family. Construction on our new Worship Center is starting! Your safety is our #1 priority so please follow the guidelines below when visiting the church.
• Please do not enter the construction site. Visits are allowed by appointment only.
• Large, heavy equipment will be on the church site until the end of 2020.
• Slow down and pay special attention coming in and out of the church site.
• Look out for construction stakes along the roadside and say clear of them.
• All current parking areas are open and available.
• Use caution when driving in the lane closest to the church because this lane goes into the construction area. From now until the building is completed, it will be safest for drop-offs and pick-ups to be done in the parking lot area versus using the lane closest to the building.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brian Paul. Stay tuned for more details regarding site visits.