Welcome to the Creekside Christian Church Announcements page! The sole purpose of this page is to let you know about all last minute changes impacting Creekside events and to publish announcements so that you are well informed about events. Please check here often! If you’re interested in a particular ministry, our Connect Page is the place to go, and for Creekside events, please visit the Events Page.
A search committee has been put together to fill our current opening for the “Discipleship Director” position at Creekside Christian Church. This role will serve to guide us as we grow and move into our new facility. Please submit all inquiries via email to Brian Paul.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: This Director is builder and overseer of all Life Group Leaders, Ministry Leaders, Apprentices and Team-Related processes for building infrastructure, and assimilating and growing people.
• STATUS: Full-time, Salaried
• HOURS: 40-50 Hours per week
• EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
TECHNOLOGY MINISTRY MEETING:
Are you gifted or experienced in the Computer Technology field? Would you like to use your talents and experience to impact God’s Kingdom by serving at Creekside Christian Church? We’re developing a Creekside Technology Ministry and would love to have you join our team. Please join us at the upcoming meeting to learn all of the details. If you can’t make the meeting but would still like to be a part of this ministry, sign-up online and we’ll contact you! Meets in Building A.
CONNECTIONS MINISTRY KICK-OFF:
You’re invited to join us for our Connections Ministry Kick-Off on Thursday, June 20th from 7:00-8:00 pm in Building B. This is for anyone that would like to learn more about getting connected at Creekside, becoming a member of the Connections Team, or if you would like to know more about our next steps towards becoming a follower of Jesus. This is also a great opportunity for you to come and meet our new Connections Minister, Emily Good.
It’s happening Creekside Friends and Family. Construction on our new Worship Center is starting! Your safety is our #1 priority so please follow the guidelines below when visiting the church.
• Please do not enter the construction site. Visits are allowed by appointment only.
• Large, heavy equipment will be on the church site for the next 12 to 14 months.
• Slow down and pay special attention coming in and out of the church site.
• Look out for construction stakes along the roadside and say clear of them.
• All current parking areas are open and available.
• Use caution when driving in the lane closest to the church because this lane goes into the construction area. From now until the building is completed, it will be safest for drop-offs and pick-ups to be done in the parking lot area versus using the lane closest to the building.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brian Paul. Stay tuned for more details regarding site visits.