Welcome to the Creekside Christian Church Announcements page! The sole purpose of this page is to let you know about all last-minute changes impacting Creekside events and to publish announcements so that you are well informed about events. Please check here often! If you’re interested in a particular ministry, our Connect Page is the place to go, and for Creekside events, please visit the Events Page.
Here’s your chance to give the gift of life. The OneBlood bloodmobile is coming to Creekside on Wednesday, September 18th from 4:00-6:00 pm. This is a great opportunity to help our surrounding community by giving blood. All donors will receive a wellness check-up including blood pressure, temperature, iron count, pulse and cholesterol screening! Please click the button below to sign-up.
THURSDAY NIGHT SERVICE IS MOVING TO WEDNESDAY:
We’re very excited to share the news with you! Our Thursday Night Worship Service is now on Wednesday at 6:30 pm. You can start out the evening by gathering together with other Creeksiders for dinner from 5:00-6:00 pm. The cost is $4.00/person if you pay in advance online or $5.00/person at the door with cash or check. Then, it’s off to Worship Service at 6:30 pm. Other programming includes; Children’s Worship, Student Ministry Apologetics and Adult groups.
August 28th: Lasagna or vegetable lasagna, mixed greens and roll
September 4th: Sloppy Joes and corn, broccoli or mixed greens
September 11th: Baked chicken breast w/vegetables over egg noodles, mixed greens and roll
September 18th: Baked ziti, mixed greens and roll
September 25th: Beef hot dog, turkey dog, vegan dog or smoked sausage w/toppings, cole slaw or potato salad, chips, and cold drink
It’s happening Creekside Friends and Family. Construction on our new Worship Center is starting! Your safety is our #1 priority so please follow the guidelines below when visiting the church.
• Please do not enter the construction site. Visits are allowed by appointment only.
• Large, heavy equipment will be on the church site until the end of 2020.
• Slow down and pay special attention coming in and out of the church site.
• Look out for construction stakes along the roadside and say clear of them.
• All current parking areas are open and available.
• Use caution when driving in the lane closest to the church because this lane goes into the construction area. From now until the building is completed, it will be safest for drop-offs and pick-ups to be done in the parking lot area versus using the lane closest to the building.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brian Paul. Stay tuned for more details regarding site visits.