Many have gone their whole lives without knowing the truth of Jesus Christ and what it means to be His follower. They exist year after year without God in their life, have no idea how to live life, and no idea of the purpose they were created for. Many of us have tried to find fulfillment through possessions, power, and wealth, have tried to find comfort through drugs and alcohol, and have tried to find peace through various religions and self-help programs. All of these fail because the only way to fulfillment, peace, and joy is the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
- We were all made in the image of God and are designed to have a personal relationship with Him, but because of sin we are separated from God.(Genesis 1:27, Isaiah 59:2)
- There is God’s way and our way. God loves you and wants you to experience peace and life, abundant and eternal. Our way leads to sin. (Romans 6:23)
- Sin is a real problem and we are ALL guilty of it. (Romans 3:23)
- There is nothing other than belief and faith in the message of Jesus Christ that man can do to save himself. Jesus Christ is the only bridge between man and God. (John 14:6)
- God has provided the way. The Good News is that God sent His son to restore our relationship with Him. Jesus Christ gave His life as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of mankind by dying on the cross. He then rose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death. (John 3:16)
- To receive the gift of eternal life you must believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the Son of God, who died for your sins, rose from the dead and is alive today. (John 1:12). It involves a surrender to Him as Lord (Leader and King) of every area of your life, demonstrating these commitments initially by confessing your sins, asking Him to help you turn away from any sinful attitudes and behaviors which is repentance (Acts 3:19), and by obeying Him expediently in baptism by immersion (Mark 16:15-16; Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 2:38; 22:16). To understand baptism more fully please go to our baptism page.
If you have questions or want to learn more, please email email@example.com.