UPdates & Faq’s
For everyone’s personal safety, health, and to comply with our government’s statewide stay-at-home order, all on-campus classes and events are suspended through May 1st. We’ll continue to Live Stream our Worship Services on Sunday morning at 10:00 am. Praise God for making a way to continue to worship as a church… we know the church is still the church and Jesus is Lord, even if we worship virtually! #creeksideathome
Live Stream Options (click any of the links below):
Why are we doing this? (Psalm 4:8)
The change to activities and services is a precautionary measure to help stop the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Church services are not cancelled; they will just look different for the time being.
How can you stay up to date on any new developments or changes? (Proverbs 18:15)
As a church family, we are committed to keeping you informed. Check-out the following ways you can get the latest Creekside updates:
• Follow us on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• Subscribe to text updates – text “CCC” to (904) 747-8289
• Subscribe to our weekly email update – text “Weekly” to (904) 747-8289
• Check our website regularly for updates – bookmark this page: https://creeksidechristian.com/coronavirus-update/
Is it still possible to tithe/give since we aren’t meeting for Worship Service at the church? (Proverbs 11:25)
Thank you for answering the call to contribute to God’s work at Creekside Christian Church. We have several ways you can give without visiting the physical church building.
• Online giving is a safe and secure tool that will help you remain faithful in your stewardship anytime or anywhere.
• Text giving is a fast, safe and secure way to give – text the amount you would like to give to (904) 297-2629.
• If it is your first time giving via text, you’ll be prompted to register through a secure URL.
• Mail your personal checks to 92 Lifespring Way, St. Johns, FL 32259
How long will this change in programming occur? (Psalm 46:10)
All on-campus classes & events are suspended through May 1st. Our leaders are continually monitoring and assessing the latest information and will make necessary changes on a weekly basis. We will update our church family every Thursday at a minimum regarding the coming weeks on-campus events and restrictions.
How can you keep our Creekside Kids and Student Ministry engaged? (Romans 15:4)
Every Thursday, we’ll post different ways for you to engage with your children right here and through a church-wide email. We also encourage you to watch the Live Stream as a family. The current restrictions offer us a great time to spend focusing on growing spiritually with our family.
What can you do? (2 Timothy 1:7)
There are many people in our community hurting or in need. If you need something or know someone who has a need please reach out to us and let us know so we can be the hands and feet of Jesus to our church family and community. As followers of Christ we are called to trust in his power and wisdom. Especially for our members who are 65+, please communicate with us any needs you may have.
• Spend time as a family diving into scripture with this Bible reading plan – “Anxious For Nothing” (YouVersion)
• Do you need prayer? Text “Prayer” to (904) 747-8289 or click the “Prayer Request” button below
• Is your contact information up to date? Click the button below to update your info now!
Where can you find out more information on coronavirus (COVID-19)? (Psalm 119:66)
Please use the following resources below for information about protecting yourself and others.
• Florida Health Services Website
• CDC Website
• Stop the Spread of Germs