As Christians, I am sure we all want our children to grow up to be loving and caring Christ-centered adults. As such, we need to take definitive steps to ensure our youngsters don’t fall away when they venture off into the world. Don’t leave it to chance, take advantage of this amazing seminar opportunity provided by Cross Examined. Sign up for the Fearless Faith Seminar coming to Creekside Christian Church on October 20th and 21st.
Seminar Dates & Times:
Friday, October 20th from 7:00-10:00 pm in the Worship Center
Saturday, October 21st from 9:00 am-1:00 pm in the Worship Center
* Cost is $20/person; includes conference, workbook, and snack pack
* Seating is general admission. Doors will open one hour prior to the event on both Friday and Saturday.
* Please contact Mike Schultz if you have questions or would like to volunteer to help with the Fearless Faith Seminar.
FACT: 75% of Christian youth walk away from the church when they go off to college, the work place, the world… most Christian adults are helpless because they don’t know how to answer objections to the faith!
FEARLESS FAITH is a seminar for students and adults to help us become fearless about our Christian beliefs! This seminar looks at science, archeology, history, and logic to show clearly how each one verifies Biblical truth and explains how we can know for certain that our faith is not blind, but is grounded in logic and reason! You will learn practical and invaluable helps including:
- What’s the one essential critical thinking skill you need to be fearless in your faith?
- How should you respond when professors or co-workers challenge your faith?
- What are the four most important questions to ask unbelievers?
- I Don’t Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist
- The Cold Case Evidence for Christianity
- How can you resist sexual totalitarianism?
- How do we know Jesus really rose from the dead?
- What can you do when the university tries to close down your Christian club, or prevent your Christian speaker from speaking on campus?
- Answering the four toughest objections to Christianity
- How to combat campus speech codes and other unconstitutional policies
- Why atheists need God to make their case
- The Top Ten Apps you must have on your smartphone
- And much more!